Ripple Incense Holder
Catch the ash from your incense in our locally made, handcrafted Ripple Incense Holder designed in collaboration with Studio Luspi. Made on the Mornington Peninsula, this extremely special piece can be used as part of your meditation and yoga practice or around the home.
The small brass ball, produced in India, sits comfortably in the small ripple at the centre of the dish. When not in use, the ceramic holder can be used to store jewellery and small trinkets on your bedside table.
Studio Luspi is a small ceramics business owned and run by Maria Lieberman. Each piece is lovingly hand-built or wheel thrown, fired and glazed at Maria's Mornington Peninsula studio which is less than 10 minutes from our workshop.
- Ceramic base handcrafted on the Mornington Peninsula by Studio Luspi
- Exclusive to Seek Solitude
- White stoneware clay body with white wash
- Brass ball is made in India
- Made from solid brass with a protective layer
- Use with Subtle Bodies' pure wood incense
- Due to the unique, hand-crafted nature of this product, each piece will vary in terms of whitewash finish and speckles